Attendees: Board – Conley, Jim, David, Ashley, Tom, Lee; Trustees – Leon, Sho; Community – approximately 8 members
Meeting commenced at 7:01 PM
- Welcome and Introductions
- Secretary’s Report – October minutes on-line, approved
- Treasurer’s Report – currently approximately $12,000 profit YTD, some of that is restricted grants and we have some expenses coming up in the next 2 months.
- Preparedness Committee – Nicole and Tom discussed working with the Portsmouth Conservation Commission and other grant/town opportunities
- Trustee Report – by-law voting ends at 8:00PM, prior to meeting, votes were 50 for and 1 against approval of the new by-laws
- Event Committee – Caroling on Horseback 11:00 AM 12/9, Winter Wonderland Ball 2/10 – Neil and the Vipers will be playing
- Music @ ThePoint – Next Open Mic night 2/2, 3/10 – featured performer show – Angelo Marinosci Jr.
- Old Business:
- Pond Remediation – Barbara getting in touch with grant opportunities
- Donor Wall – progress is being made
- New Business:
- Brenda Munro – 43 Attleboro Ave brought up an issue with a neighbor dumping yard waste and construction waste in the salt marsh area by the golf course. She will work with Leon and Sho and DEM to address the issue.
- Volunteer Help Wanted – Anyone interested in becoming the Membership Committee Chairperson?
- Next Meeting 1/17/24 7:00 PM, there will be no meeting in December due to the holidays.
Meeting Adjourned 7:44 PM