COMMON FENCE POINT COMMUNITY MEETING MINUTES
Monday, March 8th, 2021
Attendees: 11, including CFPIA Board (ex. Conley Z. and Heather S. who were unable to attend.) Meeting was led by Angelica A.
- Mission Moment – Playground bubbles are now installed! Thank-you so much to Scott Boyd for installing them, and for Diane Barrette for securing all the necessary materials.
- Secretary’s Report – was accepted.
- Treasurer’s Report – not available, as Treasurer Heather S. is out of town and unable to attend.
- Trustee’s Report – no trustees in attendance tonight.
- CFP Preparedness Committee
- Community forum moved from 3.10 to 3.31, where Red Cross is coming in for fire prevention and to talk about smoke detector program.
- Grant submission for current list of community projects will be voted on Tuesday, March 9th. TBD are results and community labor requirements.
- Old Business
- 75 members and continuing to drive for membership. Please renew if you have not done so already!
- New website under construction – will be user friendly and have a lot more info. We have changed over to using MembershipWorks, which allows CFP memberships to be signed up for right on our website.
- New Business
- Easter – plan is to be doing the same community activity as LY. Heather will be following up.
- Hall Door issues – Pella will be replacing our problematic door hardware for free.
- Nicole – is working on an ice cream social. Needs a canopy? Wants to do it the last day of school. Details TBD.
- Nicole to share video of her family skating on the pond…for the website?
- CFP Bakes – new FB series. If you have a favorite recipe to share, bake with Conley! We just have a prep kitchen, not a full one.
Next Community Meeting: Monday, April 12th, 2021 (Zoom) @ 7:30 p.m.
- Monthly CFP Community Meetings will be scheduled every 2nd Monday of each month.